Allied Academies organizes conferences in Russia as it was well established in terms of Innovation, Technology and Healthcare. Allied Academies is the Organization which is the International Conferences & Journals Platform, carrying 25 years of Experience in Global assembling of Academicians, Researchers, Scholars to exchange the Informations which will be enough for the betterment of Healthcare and Technology Sectors.
Russia is the world’s largest country, where it stretches over a vast expanse of Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It has 11 time zones and incorporating a great range of environments and land forms.
Russia is bounded to
the north and east by the Arctic and Pacific oceans and also the climate is
extreme with forbidding winters that have several times famously saved the
country from foreign invaders. It is a land of amazing landscapes with wonders.
As Russia is so huge, so there is no surprise that this incredible country is
home to a large number of ecosystems and different species with different
There are some rare species of animals found majorly in this climatic condition are Snow leopards, polar bears, Northern fur seals, Asiatic black bears, and small rabbit-like mammals called pikas. And the most famous animal for Russia is Siberian Tiger, which is the largest cat in the world.
- Brown Bear has been entitled as Russia's national animal.
- Moscow is the capital city of Russia.
- The total population of Russia is estimated at 142,500,482.
- The land border of Russia is 20,241 kilometers, the second-longest of any country in the world.
- There are 780
species of birds have been recorded in Russia
Interesting Facts of Russia:
- Russia is the World's largest country by area, accounting for more than one-ninth of Earth’s terrestrial area.
- Russia has the world’s longest railway, The entire journey is 9,200 km long.
- Moscow is a home town for billionaires than almost any other city. It has 73 billionaires.
- Russians are the world’s fourth-biggest drinkers, that's why one out of five male deaths in Russia are alcohol-related.
- Russia has more time zones than any other country in the world.
- Russia’s Lake Baikal is the deepest in the world and contains about 20% of the world’s unfrozen freshwater.
- Russia is home to Oymyakon, the coldest recorded temperature of -67.8 °C.
- Russia has one of the deadliest lakes in the world, being radioactive that standing beside it for an hour would almost certainly kill you.
- The world’s first satellite has been launched by the Soviet Union in 1957.