Hernia repair

An inguinal or femoral hernia is muscular fragility or a hole within the lower abdomen or groin through person’s intestines can protrude. These hernias are very frequent, can cause symptoms of discomfort or other issues, or be perceived as a bulge. Inguinal hernias reported as 96% of all groin hernias, while femoral hernias make up the other 4%. Inguinal hernias are more common in men (male-to-female ratio: ratio 9:1), while femoral hernias are most common in women (female-to-male ratio: 4:1).

  • Layers of the Abdominal Wall
  • Traditional Repairs
  • Tension-Free Repairs Using Mesh
  • Indirect Inguinal Hernias
  • Direct Inguinal Hernias
  • Reducing the Hernia
  • Repair with a Plug and Patch
  • Repair with a Combination Device

Are you interested in

Mail us at

Program Director
General Enquiry
More details about sponsorship:sponsors@alliedacademies.com

Authorization Policy

Copyright © 2019-2020 Allied Academies, All Rights Reserved.