It is a great pleasure and an honor to welcome you with a warm invitation to attend the International Conference and Exhibition on Probiotics, Nutrition, and Functional Food during July 05-06, 2019 in Paris, France.
Keynote presentations, exhibitions, oral talks, poster presentations outline the key attractions of the theme “Accelerating research in Probiotics, Nutrition, and its Challenges”.
AAC organizes Probiotics 2019 conference along with 300+ Conferences across USA, Europe & Asia every year with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 400+ Open access journals which contain over 30000 eminent personalities as editorial board members.
We invite you to join us at the Probiotics 2019, where you will be sure to have a meaningful experience with scholars from around the world.
All members of the Probiotics 2019 organizing committee look forward to meeting you in Paris, France.
AAC every year hosts interdisciplinary international conferences worldwide on cutting-edge basic and applied research in life sciences, Pharma, medicine, healthcare and nursing delivered by the best talents in industry and academia.
Our conferences are oriented to drive the scientific community at large, facilitating access to the newest technical and scientific achievements and to shape future research directions through the publication of applied and theoretical research findings of the highest quality.
Probiotics 2019 highlights the topic "Accelerating Research in Probiotics, Nutrition and its Challenges" covering the future advancements in the field of Probiotics, Nutrition and Food technology.
Probiotics 2019 will be a landmark event for the establishment of collaborations and direct knowledge distribution researchers, specialists, academicians, instructors, experts, professionals, nutritionists, dieticians, health professionals, sports nutritionists, doctors and students to exchange ideas, develop networks and get recognized about the latest research improvements from the eminent figures working in the field of probiotics and to help find the gaps as still lying in the research field along thereby giving a more greater scope towards a better future with even better advancements and treatments for healing human health, animal health, plant health and aquatic health and explore more diversified and innovative applications of probiotics.
Benefits of Attending:
- Eminent Speakers of Global presence
- Live Streaming of the conference
- Keynote sessions by the world’s most eminent researchers from the field of Food and Nutrition research
- Top Industry Representation thought to provoke Symposia and Workshops
- The chance to host a Pre-conference workshops
- Nominations for Best Poster Award
- Outstanding Young Researcher Award
- Group Registration Benefits
Researchers and Scientists, Training Institutes, Universities, and Colleges Students, Young researchers, Doctors, Professionals, Directors, CEO’s, Presidents, Vice-presidents, Professors, Business Delegates from allied industries and companies.
Why should you attend?
Probiotics 2019 is planned to give an opportunity to the experts in the field of Food and Nutrition to examine the latest progressions and challenges in the field. Probiotics 2019 is intended to give a fashionable dieticians stage to probiotics researcher, scientists, clinical nutritionists, enlisted, and different specialists and understudies working in the field to consider, exchange sees and their experiences previously an expansive worldwide social affair of individuals. The gathering welcomes famous Researchers, Scientists, Presidents, Delegates and master experts from the Probiotics, Food, and Nutrition industry to participate in the instinctive exploratory sessions, B2B gatherings, and board talks.
The utilization of probiotics in cultivating product is as of now normal. In any case, the nutrients exchange is looking to give totally different types of probiotic foods separated from cultivating item with potential wellbeing points of interest. Microencapsulation innovations on another hand have given the expected insurance to probiotics and influenced them outside the pharmaceutical and supplemental use to become food supplements. It's important that encapsulation keeps the probiotics dynamic through the duct and discharges them in their organ. The survival of microencapsulated cells in mimicked inner organ conditions is in this manner conjointly assessed.
Session on Probiotics in aquaculture
International Conference and Exhibition on Probiotics, Nutrition, and Functional Foods invite delegates, moderators, sponsors, and exhibitors from everywhere throughout the world to Prague, Czech Republic. We are satisfied to welcome all of you to the universal gathering on “Probiotics, Nutrition, and Functional Foods" which will be held amid July 05-06, 2019 in Paris, France.
The affiliation is preparing for an energizing and illustrative meeting program including whole addresses, symposia, and workshops on an assortment of subjects, blurb introductions and different other programs for members from around the world. The main purpose of this conference is to review the latest scientific evidence that demonstrates the interaction between nutrition and wellness in terms of maintaining and enhancing metabolic health and well-being, preventing disease and optimizing performance.
- The report "Probiotics Market by Application (Functional Food & Beverages (Dairy, Non-Dairy Beverages, Baked Goods, Meat, Cereal), Dietary Supplements, Animal Feed), Source (Bacteria,Yeast), Form(Dry, Liquid), End User (Human, Animal), and Region-Forecast to 2022", The probiotics market is estimated to be valued at 45.64 Billion in 2019, and is projected to reach a value of USD 64.02 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2017.
- The global economic scenario of probiotics is very encouraging. The growth forecast for probiotic ingredients and supplements is to the tune of $36.7 billion in the year 2018, with a compound annual growth rate of 6.2 percent.
- Probiotics market share is slated to cross USD 65 billion by 2024 according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. The market is driven by factors such as growing awareness about the health benefits of yogurt among customers, rising demand for nutrient-rich feed for animals, and the increasing popularity of probiotic dietary supplements.
- Global Probiotics market may attain gains at 7.4% CAGR and be worth at USD 64.6 billion by 2023.
- Human probiotics market size was over USD 34 billion in 2015. Rising concerns towards lifestyle diseases along with product efficiency may assist in developing product demand.
- Europe, led by Germany and UK, is set to gain below-average growth rates up to 2023. Dairy products in the UK registered over USD 1.2 billion in 2015 and may attain above 7% CAGR up to 2023.
- North America, led by U.S. probiotics market size, may gain over 6.5% CAGR and register over USD 6.5 billion by 2023.
- Brazil specialty nutrients may grow significantly and register over USD 70 million by 2023.
Importance and Scope:
Probiotics are useful microorganisms, such as bacteria and yeast that benefit humans and animals by maintaining intestinal microbial balance. Probiotic organisms work through several interrelated mechanisms to promote health at the molecular level. They regulate immune responses which enhance healthy reactions to dangerous infectious organisms, and they suppress excessive inflammation. Probiotic foods include kefir, sauerkraut, kimchi, natto, yogurt, raw cheese, apple cider vinegar etc.,
Probiotics Conferences 2019 offer Innovations in ways that to beat probiotic stability and viability problems giving new choices for his or her incorporation in new media and ulterior satisfaction of the increasing shopper demand. Probiotics 2019 may be a leading forum for tutorial school, clinical nutritionists, analysis specialists in food technology, nutrition, biology, immunology, President’s, Founders, CEO’s, business delegates, investors in Food & Nutrition sectors, young analysers and proficient student communities from universities and research labs providing a perfect surroundings to share the newest innovations within the Probiotics.
Why Paris, France?
Paris is the capital and most crowded city of France, with a zone of 105 square kilometers (41 square miles) and a populace of 2,206,488. Since the seventeenth century, Paris has been one of Europe's significant focuses on finance, commerce, fashion, science, and the arts.
The city is a major rail, thruway, and air-transport center point served by two worldwide air terminals: Paris-Charles de Gaulle the second busiest airplane terminal in Europe after London Heathrow Airport with 69.5 million travelers in 2017 and Paris-Orly. Opened in 1900, the city's subway system, the Paris Métro, serves 5.23 million travelers daily and is the second busiest metro system in Europe after Moscow Metro. Paris' Gare du Nord is one of the ten busiest railroad stations on the planet, with 262 million travelers in 2015.
Paris is situated in north-central France, in a north-bending arc of the river Seine whose peak incorporates two islands, the Île Saint-Louis and the bigger Île de la Cité, which shape the most seasoned piece of the city.
List of few Universities in Paris, France :
- Pantheon-Sorbonne University
- University Paris Saclay
- Agro ParisTech
- Pierre-and-Marie-Curie University
- Le Cordon Bleu
- ESCP Europe
- Paris Descartes University
- American University of Paris
List of few Universities around the Globe:
- Pantheon-Sorbonne University
- McGill University, school of dietetics and human nutrition
- Acadia University, school of nutrition and dietetics
- Department of biochemistry mount St. Vincent University
- Auburn University DPD
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Department of applied human nutrition
Companies Associated with Probiotics :
- Probiotic Australia
- Major Associations and Society
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- AGM Foods PTY LTD
- Nice Life
- Life Space Group
- French Nutritionist Dietitians Association (AFDN)
- Global Alliance for probiotics
- International probiotic Association, Australia
- International probiotic association Europe international scientific association for probiotics and prebiotics
- Society for nutrition education
- Probiotic Association of India
- American pregnancy association
- Academy of nutrition and dietetics