It is a great pleasure and an honor to welcome you with a warm invitation to attend the International Conference and Exhibition on Probiotics, Nutrition, and Functional Food during September 17-19, in Prague, Czech Republic.
The main theme of Probiotics 2018 is “Accelerating research in Probiotics and its Challenges”. Probiotics 2018 organizing committee takes immense pleasure in welcoming all the Researchers, Proficient delegates, Scientists, Professors, Young researchers, Business executives, Scholars, chemists, Professionals across the globe to be a part of International Conference and Exhibition on Probiotics, Nutrition, and Functional Food.
Keynote presentations, exhibitions, oral talks, poster presentations outline the key attractions of the theme “Accelerating research in Probiotics and its Challenges”.
Allied Academies organizes Probiotics 2018 conference along with 300+ Conferences across USA, Europe & Asia every year with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 400+ Open access journals which contain over 30000 eminent personalities as editorial board members.
We invite you to join us at the Probiotics 2018, where you will be sure to have a meaningful experience with scholars from around the world.
All members of the Probiotics 2018 organizing committee look forward to meeting you in Prague, Czech Republic.
Allied Academies every year hosts interdisciplinary international conferences worldwide on cutting-edge basic and applied research in life sciences, Pharma, medicine, healthcare and nursing delivered by the best talents in industry and academia.
Our conferences are oriented to drive the scientific community at large, facilitating access to the newest technical and scientific achievements and to shape future research directions through the publication of applied and theoretical research findings of the highest quality.
Allied Academies, the World Class Open Access Publisher and Scientific Events Organizer is hosting the International Conference and Exhibition on Probiotics, Nutrition, and Functional Foods during September 17-19, 2018 at Prague, Czech Republic.
Probiotics 2018 will be a landmark event for the establishment of collaborations and direct knowledge distribution researchers, specialists, academicians, instructors, experts, professionals, nutritionists, dieticians, health professionals, sports nutritionists, doctors and students to exchange ideas, develop networks and get recognized about the latest research improvements from the eminent figures working in the field of probiotics and to help find the gaps as still lying in the research field along thereby giving a more greater scope towards a better future with even better advancements and treatments for healing human health, animal health, plant health and aquatic health and explore more diversified and innovative applications of probiotics.
Benefits of Attending:
- Eminent Speakers of Global presence
- Live Streaming of the conference
- Keynote sessions by world’s most eminent researchers from the field of Food and Nutrition research
- Top Industry RepresentationThought to provoke Symposia and Workshops
- The chance to host a Pre-conference workshops
- Nominations for Best Poster Award
- Outstanding Young Researcher Award
- Group Registration benefits
Researchers and Scientists, Training Institutes, Universities and Colleges Students, Young researchers, Doctors, Professionals, Directors, CEO’s, Presidents, Vice-presidents, Professors, Business Delegates from allied industries and companies.
Why should you attend?
Probiotics 2018 is planned to give an opportunity to the experts in the field of Food and Nutrition to examine latest progressions and challenges in the field. Probiotics 2018 is intended to give a fashionable dieticians stage to probiotics researcher, scientists, clinical nutritionists, enlisted, and different specialists and understudies working in the field to consider, exchange sees and their experiences previously an expansive worldwide social affair of individuals. The gathering welcomes famous Researchers, Scientists, Presidents, Delegates and master experts from the probiotics, Food, and nutrition industry to participate in the instinctive exploratory sessions, B2B gatherings, and board talks.
International Conference and Exhibition on Probiotics, Nutrition, and Functional Foods invite delegates, moderators, sponsors, and exhibitors from everywhere throughout the world to Prague, Czech Republic. We are satisfied to welcome all of you to the universal gathering on “Probiotics, Nutrition and Functional Foods" which will be held amid September 17-19, 2018 Prague, Czech Republic.
The affiliation is preparing for an energizing and illustrative meeting program including whole addresses, symposia, and workshops on an assortment of subjects, blurb introductions and different other programs for members from around the world. The main purpose of this conference is to review the latest scientific evidence that demonstrates the interaction between nutrition and wellness in terms of maintaining and enhancing metabolic health and well-being, preventing disease and optimizing performance.
- The report "Probiotics Market by Application (Functional Food & Beverages (Dairy, Non-Dairy Beverages, Baked Goods, Meat, Cereal), Dietary Supplements, Animal Feed), Source (Bacteria,Yeast), Form(Dry, Liquid), End User (Human, Animal), and Region-Forecast to 2022", The probiotics market is estimated to be valued at 45.64 Billion in 2017, and is projected to reach a value of USD 64.02 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2017.
- The global economic scenario of probiotics is very encouraging. The growth forecast for probiotic ingredients and supplements is to the tune of $36.7 billion in the year 2018, with a compound annual growth rate of 6.2 percent.
- Probiotics market share is slated to cross USD 65 billion by 2024 according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.The market is driven by factors such as growing awareness about health benefits of yogurt among customers, rising demand for nutrient-rich feed for animals, and increasing popularity of probiotic dietary supplements.
- Global Probiotics market may attain gains at 7.4% CAGR and be worth at USD 64.6 billion by 2023.
- Human probiotics market size was over USD 34 billion in 2015. Rising concerns towards lifestyle diseases along with product efficiency may assist in developing product demand.
- Europe, led by Germany and UK, is set to gain below-average growth rates up to 2023. Dairy products in the UK registered over USD 1.2 billion in 2015 and may attain above 7% CAGR up to 2023.
- North America, led by U.S. probiotics market size, may gain over 6.5% CAGR and register over USD 6.5 billion by 2023.
- Brazil specialty nutrients may grow significantly and register over USD 70 million by 2023.
Importance and Scope:
Probiotics are useful microorganisms, such as bacteria and yeast that benefit humans and animals by maintaining intestinal microbial balance. Probiotic organisms work through several interrelated mechanisms to promote health at the molecular level.They regulate immune responses which enhance healthy reactions to dangerous infectious organisms, and they suppress excessive inflammation. Probiotic foods include kefir, sauerkraut, kimchi, natto, yogurt, raw cheese, apple cider vinegar etc.,
Probiotics Conferences 2018 offer Innovations in ways that to beat probiotic stability and viability problems giving new choices for his or her incorporation in new media and ulterior satisfaction of the increasing shopper demand. Probiotics 2018 may be a leading forum for tutorial school, clinical nutritionists, analysis specialists in food technology, nutrition, biology, immunology, President’s, Founders, CEO’s, business delegates, investors in Food & Nutrition sectors, young analysers and proficient student communities from universities and research labs providing a perfect surroundings to share the newest innovations within the Probiotics.
Why Prague, Czech Republic?
Prague is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic. It is nicknamed as the City of a Hundred Spires known for its Old Town Square, the heart of its historic core.It is the 15th largest city in the European Union. This magical city bridges, cathedrals, gold-tipped towers and church domes, has been mirrored in the surface of the swan-filled Vltava river for more than ten centuries. Each of the districts of Prague has its own distinctive atmosphere and exclusive grace.It has been a political, cultural, existence arts, education, recreation, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, skilled services, analysis development, tourism, transport and economic center of central Europe. It is regarded by many as one of Europe's most charming, colorful and beautiful city.It is the world's most-visited city as measured by international arrivals.
List of few Universities in Prague, Czech Republic :
- Charles University
- Czech University of Life Sciences
- Masaryk University
- Palacky University
- Metropolitan University
- Winterline global skills
List of few Universities around the Globe:
- Monash University
- McGill University, school of dietetics and human nutrition
- Acadia University, school of nutrition and dietetics
- Department of biochemistry mount St. Vincent University
- Auburn University DPD
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Department of applied human nutrition
Companies Associated with Probiotics in Prague, Czech Republic:
- Cooper pharm
- Evolve biosystems
Major Probiotic Associations:
- Global Alliance for probiotics
- International probiotic association Europe international scientific association for probiotics and prebiotics
- Society for nutrition education
- Probiotic Association of India
- American pregnancy association
- Academy of nutrition and dietetics